It appears that your cart is currently empty
Ajna Chakra Mandala, The Third Eye
By awakening this chakra we achieve perfect focus, concentration, control over the lower energies. a state of lucidity, and the sharpness of our mind.
We lean to direct our mind and thoughts, to navigate in our emotional level, and choose consciously which resonances we wish to focus on.
A state of infinite happiness replaces the agitation of the mind, achieving a state of serenity and calmness enjoying states of bliss and heavenly joy.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” -Buddha
MY JOURNEY IN PAINTING THE MANDALAS OF THE 7 MAIN CHAKRAS
The mandalas are made following a meditative state. While painting them I was repeating the mantra corresponding to that chakra and visualizing how this chakra was awakening in me more and more meanwhile creating the shapes.
The colors used in the mandalas correspond to the esoteric representation of each center. These colors are helping to dynamize each center in a specific and unique way.
When all seven will be ready I will organize an exhibition so all of you can see the originals….till then you are welcome to order a unique print on canvas in 80x80 cm with retouched gold and acrylic paint.
These prints on canvas are designed especially for you who wish for an excellent quality reproduction of the original paintings by Ines Honfi.
• Ines transforms a simple print on canvas into a unique creation bringing each canvas to shine and to be unique on its own.
• Each print carries a singular touch and distinct imprint by Ines.
• Gold, silver or cover leaf adding
• with dedication, Ines recreates the original textures and colors with acrylic paint
• Popular in 2 sizes 60x60 cm and 80x80cm
• Easy to order
• Fast delivery
• Signed by Ines Honfi
• Excellent as wedding, anniversary and birthday presents.
• Purchase more than one and decorate your entire home with these canvases