It appears that your cart is currently empty
Shasrara Mandala, the crown center
Sahasrara, the crown center of consciousness is the center where we are able to awaken transcendence, detachment, spiritual wisdom, spiritual realization and to enter in deep communion with the Supreme Absolute.
The mandalas are made following a meditative state. While painting them I was repeating the mantra corresponding to that chakra and visualizing how this chakra was awakening in me more and more meanwhile creating the shapes.
The colors used in the mandalas correspond to the esoteric representation of each center. These colors are helping to dynamize each center in a specific and unique way.
These prints on canvas are designed especially for you who wish for an excellent quality reproduction of the original paintings by Ines Honfi.
• Ines transforms a simple print on canvas into a unique creation bringing each canvas to shine and to be unique on its own.
• Each print carries a singular touch and distinct imprint by Ines.
• Gold, silver or cover leaf adding
• with dedication, Ines recreates the original textures and colors with acrylic paint
• Popular in 2 sizes 60x60 cm and 80x80cm
• Easy to order
• Fast delivery
• Signed by Ines Honfi
• Excellent as wedding, anniversary and birthday presents.
• Purchase more than one and decorate your entire home with these canvases