SELF PORTRAIT MASTERCLASS BASIC DRAWING
New DRAWING Masterclass starts at
Eden Art Gallery & Atelier
Lavendelstræde 10, 1462 København K
1st, 2nd & 3rd April
Enjoy a weekend of creativity and artistic expression!
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Small groups of a maximum of 6 participants l
Learn to draw Portrait!
The easiest way to do this is to start first with Self Portrait
A Masterclass on Self Portrait & Self appreciation and transfiguration.
At this Masterclass, you will learn
- How to draw a portrait
- Proportions applied when drawing a face
- Harmony and balance in composition
- Drawing techniques
- The proper technique of shading with pencil
- Cannons of beauty
- Self transfiguration meditation exercise
We will talk about self-appreciation and how to "see" ourselves in a beautiful way, to appreciate our qualities, and to bring them into our drawing.
This is called in spiritual terms transfiguration. An essential aspect as well when we perform Art.
Learn figurative drawing and combine it with abstract-fantasy elements.
Create an imaginative background in your Portrait.
At this Self Portrait MASTERCLASS, you will be able to portrait yourself together with elements of nature, objects, and free drawing in the background enriching your figurative drawing with fantasy drawing & texture.
- Combine figurative drawing with abstraction and fantasy elements.
- Learn about textures and shading
What is Self Portrait?
Self-portrait is when we draw ourselves.
It is the easiest way to start drawing a portrait and start to draw the human body.
Each of you will receive a mirror and will draw yourself remarking all features and main characteristics of your unique face. Our face is a starting point, the drawing does not necessarily have to look like ourselves, but more as our inner essence.
We will use transfiguration meditation exercises to depict all your beautiful characteristics, enhancing all qualities that you have and as well the qualities that you wish to awaken more in yourself.
What is transfiguration?
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Transfiguration is when we see beyond appearances or what we perceive through the 5 senses.
We start from what we see and we go beyond it, seeing all our hidden potentialities appreciating who we truly are and all our most beautiful nuances. Using visualization techniques and drawing them, we are able to awaken those qualities in a very easy way.
Drawing is the foundation of all Visual Arts!
A painting without a good drawing is analogically speaking like a body without its skeleton.
If the drawing in a painting is well done, with the right proportions and structure, we could say that that painting is half accomplished!
Learn how to draw Portrait!
- Awaken your creative side and the capacity to see
- Learn about forms, portrait, structure, drawing, and composition.
- The techniques given at this workshop will support all your future Artworks!
What will you learn in this weekend?
- Basic Portrait technique
- Structure your composition
- Sharpen your vision
- Awaken your creative talent and inventiveness
- Compose lines, forms, textures, and proportions
- Exercise your hand
- Learn drawing techniques to be able to represent on the paper exactly what you see
- To train your mind to be focused and present.
- Let go of stress
- Composition of figurative realistic drawing and fantasy-abstract elements
- Self-transfiguration meditation exercise.
This workshop is an invitation for introspection, inner exploration, meditative drawing, creativity, Art & spirituality.
I will guide you into
- At this workshop, I will guide you into the wonders of drawing and artistic contemplation.
- Draw in a meditative way,
- Meditation exercises to connect with yourself, self-appreciation and transfiguration, find inner balance, and let go of stress.
- The transfiguration exercise will help you to awaken and mark your qualities as a unique person, to remark and awaken your chosen potential aspects.
Why to enroll yourself at this MASTERCLASS?
- This is an excellent WEEKEND class to start to draw PORTRAIT
- Learn self transfiguration exercises awakening the most beautiful characteristics of yourself
- Find your creative side.
- By focusing deeply your attention on the process of creation, time is passing differently, we almost instantaneously let go of stress and anxiety, allowing a state of inner peace, focus contentment, and happiness to arise from within.
- Enjoy the personalized experienced guidance
- Awaken your inspiration
- Draw together in an ideal serene, cozy, and friendly atmosphere
- Enjoy the creative and artistic ambiance
- drawing Portrait with pencil
- System of composition
- Theory of forms
- Portrait and proportions
- Self transfiguration meditation exercises
For who is this MASTERCLASS?
- For you who wish to awaken your creative side and learn drawing techniques and to apply these techniques in all your artworks and compositions.
- The teachings are addressed for both beginners and participants who acquired already some practice in the domain of painting, drawing, and Visual Arts (No previous knowledge in Art nor meditation is needed to participate)
We will approach Art as a method to access higher levels of consciousness, awakening your creativity and inner balance.
This masterclass is a harmonious combination of practical and theoretical teachings. At each lesson, you will be given a theoretical part followed by drawing
The teachings given at this class are the unique result of 20 years of experience and perseverance practice in both Visual Arts and meditation.
I will aim to share with you all that I know in these fields as well as my personal discoveries in the world of drawing and Objective Initiatic Art.
SIGN UP NOW, reserve your place and discover the wonders of drawing!
See you in class!
with artistic aspiration
Teacher: the workshop will be entirely kept by visual Artist-Art teacher and Yoga–Tantra-Meditation teacher Ines Honfi
Limited places. max 6 participants/class
Location: Eden Art Gallery & Atelier. Lavendelstræde 10, 1462 Kobenhavn K
2650kr (6 meetings) including all drawing materials (paper, pencils, charcoal…etc,)
2250kr Early bird reduction book your place by 18th of March (including all drawing materials)
4250kr Come with a friend price (this price is for 2 people)
For those who wish to get full instruction on Self Portrait
Choose the Single Combined ticket Self-portrait Painting Masterclass.
Get the Self Portrait drawing Masterclass weekend & Self Portrait Painting (either 7 Tuesdays or 7 Saturdays)
Get both Masterclasses for 3500kr ( Friday evening 1/4 and a full weekend 2-3 April +7 meetings either on Tuesday or Saturday)
For more information, you are welcome to call + 45 42229074 or send an email to email@example.com
For more information, you are welcome to call 42229074 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FRIDAY 1st April from 17 to 20
Art Talk with illustrations on Art and Portrait drawing
Introduction on the meditative technique of Transfiguration
Workshop: Learn how to draw a face. Proportions
SATURDAY 12nd April from 10 to 17.30
10-13 Workshop Shading technique, Drawing your project
13-14 Lunch break
SUNDAY 20th March from 10 to 17.30
13-14 Lunch break
ART IS A FORCE IN ITSELF
Extremely valuable but still accessible.
- Art is a complex result of skills, spiritual balance, and scientific knowledge, When combining these qualities, we can perform and experience genuine Iniciatic Art
- Art has healing effects in this stressful world.
- Art is bringing contemplation and relaxation into our minds.
- So many times, Art has not been understood, we offer now, the quantum transformation of Art
- These new revolutionary methods will be hopefully one day available in all schools.
ABOUT THE ART TEACHER
Over many years of experience in the field of Art and creativity, she saw what is missing…..
First Ines studied Art, she learned techniques to develop skills in drawing, painting, printmaking, and sculpture, with tones of hours of training.
But, she saw that this is not enough, she needed as well to learn techniques to access stability in the process of inspiration, to accomplish inner balance, better focus, to know more about her soul and the Universe.
She found an Esoteric School where Ines learned to alchemize her energies, to awaken her intellect, body, mind, and soul, and to grow into a balanced person.
Ines became Yoga, Tantra, and Meditation Teacher on this specific Initiatic system,
After training herself intensely, Ines wishes to bring something positive, idealistic, and visionary to our society, to pass forward all that she knows to you, who are in the beginning or middle of the search to express yourself creatively and artistically.